Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Hunger Games Makeup Series, District 2

Hey guys! So I finally got around to doing the second District's makeup look.

District 2 is the Masonry district. It is responsible for providing all the stone, brick, & building materials for the Capitol & Panem. It is also famous for it's architects & designs.
I pulled my inspiration from building material colors, so I used warm terra-cotta & brick colors. I used a white liner to sort of emulate the mortar in between bricks.








List of Products I Used


Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 110 Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Translucent

Eyes:
88 Palette
Aveda Blush in Paprika
TKB Trading Mica in Crucible Red
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
Prestige Liquid Liner in Pop Star
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion
Revlon Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Lips:
Revlon Lipstick in Nude Attitude.

Thanks for reading!
xo Lauren.



No comments:

Post a Comment