Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello there!

So, hi!

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm new at this, so I hope you bear with me until I get the hang of everything. I have a plethora of information on so many things, I promise! So I guess we'll start with an introduction of sorts?

My name is Lauren. I live in a small town in North Carolina. Right now I'm a freelance makeup artist & a student. I'm in my second semester in an Esthetics program & will hopefully be graduating around May or soon after. I've had a huge interest in both makeup, skin care, & the beauty industry for about 4 years now. I've learned more than I expected in those 4 years. I went to cosmetology school for a short time so I'm pretty knowledgeable about hair care as well.

I'm really excited to get this blog up and running. I love to help people so I'm hoping that the information I know & learn will be beneficial. I would love input & suggestions from anyone and everyone so feel free to leave comments with things you want to know or see!

The first "actual" post will probably be up tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks for reading!
Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment