Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap, Hunger Games Tribute Collection: Hunter Green Body Butter Review.

Hey guys! So there is this bath & body company called Fortune Cookie Soap, they have a ton of products available from cute little fortune cookie shaped soaps to shampoo bars to lotions. They recently released a collection called the Tribute Collection inspired by The Hunger Games. In this collection they have a bath bomb inspired by Effie, a fortune cookie soap bar inspired by Peeta, bubbling bath crystals inspired by Cinna, a shampoo bar inspired by Rue, a body wash inspired by Haymitch, bath melts inspired by Gale, & a whipped body butter inspired by Katniss. You all know I'm a sucker for anything Hunger Games inspired!

Image taken from FortuneCookieSoap.com

The review I'm doing today is for the Hunter Green Body Butter.


Image taken from FortuneCookieSoap.com

"Katniss is a tough warrior who looks out for those she loves – that’s why she is our role model and star of FCS's The Hunger Games Tribute Collection! The fragrance we used for our popular and velvety smooth whipped cream is inspired by her sheer awesomeness! Katniss has an amazing talent at survival, by making things to eat from the woods around her; we custom blended a fragrance befitting her. It’s the perfect balance of fresh nature and the womanly spirit – just like Katniss!"


 Now I have really sensitive skin along with eczema so a lot of scented products don't work very well with my skin. However, this body butter is amazing. So far I haven't had any negative reaction (skin wise) to it. It isn't really greasy like most body butters, it absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin feeling so so soft.
As for the smell, I honestly don't think I've smelled anything like it. It's a really light, fresh, & earthy scent. To me, it sort of smells like fresh cut grass with a hint of white tea. Normally I don't particularly care for earthy scents but this one is so soft & light that honestly I love it!
Lastly, can we just mention the packaging? How cute is that!? It is so clever to me!
I can't wait to try a few more of these, I plan on getting the body wash, bath crystals, and probably the soap. 

Price: $10.99 (plus s&h) for 5oz. of product.
You can buy this at www.fortunecookiesoap.com

If you guys try any of these out, let me know!
Thanks for reading,
xo Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment