Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Hunger Games Inspired Nail Tutorial

Hey guys, so I'm going to the midnight premier of The Hunger Games and I wanted something neat to do to my nails. I figured I'd go ahead and make a tutorial of it while I was doing it.
 Here's the design I did...





The Mockingjay
This part is really kind of trial and error. Just open the image up in your word processor and resize it. Try different sizes on one sheet of paper then print it out & see which best fits your nail size/shape. Here's the picture I used, it's already mirrored so you won't have to worry with doing that. Then just follow the instructions in the video! Make sure to use 50% isopropyl rubbing alcohol to do the transfer. I tried it with 70% and it didn't work at all.






Products I Used:
Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
Sinful Colors Polish in Pull Over
OPI Polish in Curry Up Don't Be Late
China Glaze Polish in Riveting
OPI Polish in Rockette Red
China Glaze Polish in Electrify
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat




Thanks for reading!
xo Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment