Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Hunger Games Makeup Series, District 11.

So here's District 11! I can't believe I'm almost through!

District 11 is agriculture, which means they are responsible for providing crops for the Capitol. I wanted this to be soft & wearable but earthy so I stuck to using cool green tones.













List of Products I Used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Coty Loose Face Powder in Translucent
Coastal Scents 10 Color Blush Palette

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil in Turquoise
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Junkie
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Lips:
Maybelline Sensational Lipcolor in Born With It
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac

Thanks for reading!
xo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment