Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Hunger Games Makeup Series, District 12.

Here's the last of my Hunger Games series look! (Possibly). District 12!
District 12 is responsible for coal mining, it was also in the Appalachian mountains and spread east so I would most likely live in District 12. The main character in the book, Katniss, is from District 12 so I drew my inspiration from the "girl on fire".





List of Products I Used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Coastal Scents 10 Color Blush Palette

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean
Manly 180 Eyeshadow Palette
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Generic black cosmetic glitter.
Duo Lash adhesive

Lips:
E.L.F. Nearly Nude Matte Lipcolor
E.L.F. Minty Gloss in Nashville


I just wanted to add a note in here since this is the closure of my series. I've really tried to incorporate both wearable and dramatic types of looks. Each district was meant to also incorporate different styles of makeup.
District 1 - Cut crease
District 2 - Contrasting liner
District 3 - Sharp edge shape
District 4 - Center shadow placement
District 5 - Contrasting shadows
District 6 - Color pop
District 7 - Neutral but dramatic
District 8 - Color blocking
District 9 - Monotone and blended
District 10 - Smokey eye
District 11 - Wearable but colorful
District 12 - Arabic-ish smokey eye.

I hope you guys enjoyed watching this series as much as I enjoyed making it!

Thanks for reading!
xo Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment