Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Hunger Games Makeup Series, District 9.

So, here's the look for District 9. This one was actually a really tough one for me. Since I'm trying to do more wearable looks and stay away from gimmicky masks and such, I couldn't find a whole lot to put into a wow factor for this one. I tried to keep it kind of mono-toned and soft so I stayed away from using any really harsh colors.

District 9 is responsible for turning grain into other usable products such as flour, vegetable oil, and animal feed. I drew my inspiration from the texture and color of wheat/grain. I hope you guys like it!








List of Products I Used

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Coty Loose Face Powder in Translucent
Coastal Scents 10 Color Blush Palette

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Generic 180 Eyeshadow Palette (I think the brand is Manly?)
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Loreal Featherlash Mascara in Auburn

Lips:
Aveda Lip Glaze in Mango Juice

Thanks for reading!
xo Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment